Kitchen Storage Idea To Own A Feel Good Pantry
Which makes you happy: Wardrobe A where everything is stacked to the brim and you can’t see the clothes at the back, where some clothes fall to your feet each time you dig through and it could be that missing top you were looking for months back OR Wardrobe B where there’s enough space for all your clothes, you can see them all easily in a glance and nothing will fall on your feet anymore? We’re guessing most of you would say wardrobe B.
The joy of having an organized pantry is also like having an organized wardrobe. However, most of our pantries are similar to Wardrobe A. Food items hide behind other items, resulting in double-buying or waste as it goes past its expiry date, a packet or two will drop on your toes as you open your pantry doors and simply just having insufficient space to keep your items. What if we told you that there’s an easy solution that has stood true and tested out of the many kitchen storage ideas out there to help you get a pantry like Wardrobe B? With Modular Mates, our long-trusted Tupperware storage container, not only is your pantry kept neat but fresh too. You can finally open your pantry doors with joy, pride and confidence that nothing will sneak up and fall on you.
Why Modular Mates for your pantry?
Apart from being a trusted Tupperware storage container, here are some reasons to convince you:
- The right size for everything- Modular Mates come in various sizes (200ml to 5.5L) and shapes (squares, ovals and rounds) to store anything from flour, sugar, spices, dried noodles, dried mushrooms, dried chilies, protein shake powder, cereal and more. Having the right size to store your items ensures freshness and preserves flavors which make your home cooked food taste better too.
- It’s airtight – We learn from seeing our parents and grandparents keeping their food items into food storage containers that aren’t airtight. Modular Mates are so airtight; we once tested it by placing a phone and dropping it into a giant aquarium. Airtight storage prolongs freshness by keeping air and moisture from the outside from getting in and affecting the quality of your food.
Maximize space when you modularize- one of the best features of Modular Mates is that they stack up nicely together. Even with its various shapes, Modular Mates are designed to stack perfectly and securely on each other. Want more space in your pantry? Choose Modular Mates, a trusted Tupperware airtight container.
Clear windows for identification- Quickly find what you need and see what you have with Modular Mates. Clear windows save time, reduces the chance of double-buying which saves you money and prevents waste by using up items before expiry.
More space on your kitchen countertop- Modular Mates make pantry organization so simple that you’ll have more space in your kitchen because you have more space in your pantry for storing. Need a kitchen counter-top organizer? Check out the Umami Collection here.
- Lid on, pest out- Each Modular Mates comes with a lid that’s not just airtight but seals perfectly. No more having to roll up and tie with rubber band or keeping it in a box only to find that an unwanted house guest has made your dried mushrooms their home. When there is no access, you won’t have pests.
Picking the right size
Modular Mates come in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your storage needs. You have the Modular Mates Ovals, Rounds and Squares with sizes ranging from 200ml to 5.5L. Check out the Tupperware storage container guide below and be inspired to begin your pantry transformation with Modular Mates:
- Combination I+I=II: Oval (I) cake sprinkles, cocoa powder or flour, Oval (II) coffee powder, sugar or Square (II) oatmeal or biscuits.
- Combination II+II=IV: Square (II) dried noodles or dried chilies, Round (II) curry powder or baking powder, Oval (II) almonds or red/green beans and Oval (IV) dried mushrooms.
- Combination III+I=IV: Round (I) baby biscuits, Oval (III) macaroni, Round (IV) spaghetti or Japanese noodles and Square (IV) cereal or dhal.
If you’re wondering why all the numbers, that’s because it adds up to each other, making stacking easier. Here’s an extra tip for you: Label your Tupperware airtight container with the expiry date and arranging the earliest expiry at the front of your pantry shelves. A pantry full of freshness and is organized is possible with Tupperware Modular Mates. You will be inspired to cook more too when you can see the ingredients you have in your neat pantry. Begin your pantry transformation with Modular Mates and let the feel good moments grow.