Warranty, Use & Care
Tupperware® brand products are warranted by Tupperware under normal non-commercial use against chipping, cracking & breaking without impact or peeling for the lifetime of the product. If, due to unavailability, actual product replacement cannot be made, comparable product replacement will be made, or credit toward future purchases of Tupperware® brand products will be given. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Warranty replacement items or parts will be subject to shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes. Please contact our Customer Care at 1300 88 5500 for assistance.
Products marked with the Q symbol are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one month. If, due to unavailability, actual product replacement cannot be made, we will credit the full purchase price amount toward future purchases of Tupperware® brand products. Warranty replacement items or parts will be subject to shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes. Please contact our Customer Care at 1300 88 5500 for assistance.
- Products with moving/rotating parts, heat retaining products and covers with retention coils or gears are warranted by Tupperware under normal non-commercial use for a period of 2 years.
- Melamine products are warranted by Tupperware under normal non-commercial use for a period of 10 years.
Nano Nature Water Filtration System is covered under 12 months warranty
Get an extended 6 months warranty when you register your Nano Nature Water Filtration System online, 14 days after your purchase. Click on link to register your Nano Nature Water Filtration System
Use & Care
Dry with a soft cloth before putting containers away in cabinets or shelves. To keep containers air-fresh, store them without seals.
Hot Beverages / Liquids / Food
Allow beverage in container to cool before handling or applying the seal. Hot liquids such as oil, cooking grease or hot foods containing fat (e.g. soup or sauces) should be cooled before placing them in the container.
Baking soda paste is ideal for stain removal or getting rid of any stickiness
Cuts & Scratches
Avoid using sharp utensils, abrasive cleaners or strong undiluted detergents. Use only mild detergents and a soft sponge. To remove oily substances, wash with warm water.
Only products which are positioned as microwaveable can be used in microwave oven for reheating.
- Pop open vent cap before placing in microwave oven. Do not close vent cap immediately after reheating.
- Reheat for not more than 3 minutes. If longer reheating is required, stop after 3 minutes, remove the seal and stir for even reheating. Then resume reheating for less than 3 minutes.
- Reheat on Microwave medium heat level.
- Max temperature is 120ᴼC, Max power 600W.
Note: All Tupperware® products are dishwasher safe unless noted. Actual product colors and appearance may differ slightly based upon photographic limitations. Food items and props pictured with products not included. Products not shown to scale. With any order placed, colors may vary and substitutions may occur.