Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 20min
Standing time: 15 min.
Ingredients (4 people):
- 4 russet potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 305 g canned cream of celery soup (±10.75 oz)
- 500 ml water (±2 cups)
- 5 ml coarse kosher salt (±1 tsp)
- 2 ml black pepper (±½ tsp)
- 150 g shredded cheddar cheese (±1½ cups)
- 60 g sour cream (±¼ cup)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
Place chopped potatoes, cream of celery, water, salt and pepper in the Micro Pressure Cooker, stir to combine then securely cover and lock. Microwave for 20 min. at 900 watts.
Remove from microwave and allow to stand with the cover on until the Pressure Indicator drops, approx. 15 min., then unlock and remove cover.
Mash potato chunks and whisk in cheese and sour cream.
Serve topped with green onions.