🎁 FREE (Will be automatically added to cart)
Tupperware's Black Series Cookware dramatically improves the most important aspects of your cooking experience. It features the longest-lasting non-stick coating in the market, so your cooking and cleaning will be such a breeze.
So versatile you can use it on any stovetop and even the oven. Whether you're looking to fry, sear or roast, you can rely on the Black Series to do a fantastic job.
The Casserole Pot is ideal for braising and long simmering over low heat, roasting, sauteing and reducing liquids for sauces.
- Featuring Eterna®, the longest-lasting non-stick coating in the market
- Superior heat distribution, so your food cooks evenly every time
- The Black Series cookware is certified to be free of PFOA, lead and cadmium, which are highly toxic substances used by other cookware brands
- Oven Safe
- Suitable with all cook top surfaces - Electric, Ceramic, Gas, Induction
Use and Care
- Avoid high heat when cooking as it may damage the non-stick coating overtime
- Metal utensils and sharp objects will easily scratch and ruin a non-stick pan surface. Use our Kitchen Tools or Silicone Spatulas instead
- Use a microfiber kitchen towel or non-metallic sponge or brush to clean. Make a paste of equal parts baking soda and water to clean tough stains
- Always hand-wash to preserve the life span of the cookware
- Hot water and harsh detergents used in a dishwasher can ruin the non-stick coating
TUPPERCHEF™ Black Series Casserole Pot 4.1L is covered under Tupperware Q (Quality) Guarantee, a Tupperware warranty against any material or manufacturing defects that may occur when using the product according to directions and in normal household use.
TUPPERCHEF™ Black Series Casserole Pot 4.1L